Dear docking.org Fans
We thank you for your interest and support over the past year, and look forward to helping you find new chemistry for your biological targets in 2010!
As always, we welcome your questions and comments, and will do our best to help when we can. Due to our limited resources, we are often not able to respond immediately, but we will try to get back to you as soon as we can.
Dear DOCK Blaster Users
Due to an administrative error, jobs ending in 7 that were submitted in the last 2 days (Mon 14 Dec) failed. If this is you, please resubmit your job.
Due to another administrative error, jobs ending in 0 submitted between Dec 1st and Dec 13th (2 days ago) have been lost. Again, please re-submit your job if you are affected.
We regret these errors and will try to be more careful in the future.
Dear ZINC Users
We are transitioning to a new incremental subset system, with the aim of providing a more useful service. Here is the background.
Often, people screen either "leads" or "fragments" as the first docking run. They then wish to move to a larger subset, like "drug like" (#3), "all purchasable" (#6), "lugs" (#78) or "flagments" (#77). The first three of these also contain the leads, while the last of these contains all the fragments. It seems a shame to have to rescreen 3.2 M (or whatever) that have already been screened.
Our news for the day are:
1. New subset #11
2. Updated 60,70,80,90 Tanimoto representatives for #6, "all purchasable" and #13, "clean drugs"
Dear docking.org users: Here is a round up of recent news:
1. New subset 11 (lead-like) 3.4 M compounds that we believe you can purchase.
2. We are finishing up updating ZINC. Actually, it is a never-ending process. Still, we are in the process of re-generating many of the most commonly used subsets. (See #1 above)
3. There is a new version of Chimera available. We have checked, and DOCK Blaster is compatible with the new Chimera on Linux (Fedora), Mac 10.5 (probably .4 and .6 too) and Windows XP.
Sorry, some people are misusing this site. I have locked it down. If you want to post, contact me. I hope this lockdown will stop this SPAM. Sorry you had to see it.
Dear docking.org users:
I have finally gotten around to locking down docking.org, and deleting spammers who signed themselves up. From now on, I will have to approve you to join this blog. If I have deleted you by mistake, I am sorry. Please reapply and I will approve you promptly.
Dear DOCK Blaster users
Since Dec 7 we have been having problems with one of our disks. As a result, DOCK Blaster jobs ending in 2 and 6 will not work. If you submit a DOCK Blaster job and it ends in 2 or 6, please just resubmit it.
We expect to have this problem finished by tomorrow, Wed Dec 9.
Thank you for your patience and your interest.
Dear ZINC Users
The following subsets were released recently.
- subset #1 - "lead like" - 3.4 M purchasable compounds
- subset #22 - "clean fragments" - 435K purchasable compounds
The following catalog has been updated: