If you are a compound vendor, you are invited to join ZINC! Please send your catalog in SDF format to John Irwin jji at cgl dot ucsf dot edu. We will process it promptly. It does not matter whether you sell 100 compounds or 10,000,000. It is important that you reply rapidly and clearly to customer queries and ship promptly. Vendors that do not are removed from ZINC.
We offer catalogs in several categories, below. If you can send us your compounds in separate files for each category, we can better represent your offerings to the 10,000 unique users who visit ZINC each month.
The categories are :
1. screening compounds for immediate delivery, average cost less than $100 for 10mg.
2. building blocks for synthesis
3. make-on-demand compounds, for delivery in 2-10 weeks.
4. natural products
5. chemically modified natural products
6. compounds with known biological activity (annotated for target or disease)
7. screening compounds where the cost exceeds $100 for 10mg.
We like SDF files, but we might be able to accept other formats (ask us). Not PDF. If you send SDF that includes data like chemical name, CAS number, medical uses, and so on, we can use this information and attract users to your compounds.
No contract is required, just send the SDF files or a URL where I can find it. If you have any questions about ZINC please write me and ask. Once your catalog is in ZINC, please send us your updated catalog quarterly, or more often if appropriate. We like to receive entire catalogs, so that we can verify that all compounds already in ZINC are still available.