Dear ZINC fans
We have updated a few other special libraries:
96. Zdd - ZINC Drug database - approved drugs you can buy as pure compounds - http://zinc.docking.org/subsets/zdd
104. Zim - ZINC in man database - compounds you can buy that have been in man - http://zinc.docking.org/subsets/zim
109. Znd - ZINC natural derivatives - chemical modifications of natural products. http://zinc.docking.org/subsets/znd
100. Zbb-now - building blocks for immediate delivery - http://zinc.docking.org/subsets/zbb-now
Dear ZINC fans and natural products fans
We have updated the ZINC biogenic libraries, and have created some new subsets. Where?
1. Subsets->Properties and then clicking on the Special tab: http://zinc.docking.org/browse/subsets/special
2. Individual biogenic product catalogs by going to Subset->Catalog and clicking on the NP tab: http://zinc.docking.org/browse/catalogs/natural-products
We have updated subsets:
98. Zbc - ZINC purchasable biogenic compounds (formerly Znp, ZINC natural products) and
97. Zmd - ZINC purchasable (primary) metabolites database
Dear ZINC Fans and fans of bioactive compounds
We have updated the purchasable bioactive compound libraries. These are intersections of annotated catalogs with purchasable chemical space. Thus for instance, take the BitterDB library of taste and smell molecules. How many of these can be bought, somewhere on the planet? You can find out in ZINC. And you can download them and dock them or screen them using some other technology. How many nutraceuticals can you buy as pure compounds for research? ZINC knows.
Dear ZINC Fans
As you know, we spend a lot of time trying to make sure you can buy the compounds in ZINC*. As the number of catalogs climbs towards 300, a number of catalogs were obviously stale. We wrote to the support email on the website, often multiple times. Finally, when we did not get an answer, we just removed the entire catalog from ZINC. Unfortunately, this included Tocris. Yeah, I know, can you believe it? But I couldn't get them to send me a database update, and the last info I had dated from 2005!
Dear ZINC fans
We have added 2 new catalogs: Edasa and Kaironkem. Welcome!
We have added a new annotated catalogs: ChEMBL-15. We will retain ChEMBL-14 until ChEMBL-16 appears, and delete ChEMBL-13 and previous versions later this month.
We updated 10 building block catalogs: IndofineNP, PbmrBB, ChemDivBB, BePharmBB, InnovaBB, SpecsBB, ChemBlockBB, ArkBB, SynergyBB, AronisBB.
We updated 3 catalogs: Enamine, Biosynth and Alfa (Aesar).
and 6 make-on-demand catalogs: innovabb-v, otavabb-v, uorsybb-v, enaminebb-v, enamine-v, aronisbb-v.
The website came back on last night, but we were too distracted to tell you. Now you know.
Dear ZINC (and other) users:
We are doing some maintenance over what we thought was a quiet weekend. ZINC is currently down (rebuilding indexes, don't ask!).
Thank you for your patience.
We can see that some people were using ZINC, and we've gone and interrupted your work! Sorry for the lack of warning!
We have updated a number of subsets during January:
Fragment like, Shards, Shards-now, leads-now, drugs-now, Everything, clean-fragments, all-purchasable, all-clean.
Hi docking.org fans,
Here is the recent news:
a. vendor catalogs updated: Biosynth, Synergy, Enamine BB make-on-demand, innovapharm make on demand, Otava make on demand, Squarix, Synquest, Tractus, Fluorochem, Timtec, Innovapharm BB make on demand, Enamine BB, Timtec BB, BePharm BB.
b. welcome new vendors: Kaironkem, American Custom Chemicals Corp., Broadpharm, Otava Premium BB,
c. welcome new annotated catalogs: Nubbe Natural Product database, StreptomeDB, NIH Clinical Collection.